Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Hustle

Aha, I know my Eko brothers and sisters know exactly what I mean by this. Every breath in Lagos is a hustle, yes o, every breath. If it isn't snatched from you as you attempt hopping on a moving bus, I don't have to tell you why you should give thanks.

I remember our family friend's little son who thought one of the bus conductors was a monkey...lol...funny, a bit sad but true. What can I say...we gas ta hustle and an old wise Book of Life does say, "let him not eat who does not work". But I believe in honest hard work, and yes the dignity of it.

So perhaps, I am not skilled at turning hobby into business but...I will learn, try, and try harder because, only then is my daily bread guaranteed...acknowledging Providence in all things.

Out to begin my day's hustle people! Wish you the best of yours!
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment