Wednesday 22 June 2011

Aesthetic Functionality

...I have always been a big fan of spaces that tastefully merge beauty and functionality. I really do not like any object occupying so much space and isn't of much use. Its aesthetic value either be so high for it to earn its accommodation or else I'd gladly throw it out!
Here are some stunning pictures that perfectly capture functionality and beauty as Louis Sullivan's famous slogan, "form follows function"...

Notice how the bedside tables are fused into the bed's elegant design, all in a single piece...



...relishing the warmth of the sun whilst being protected from its damaging effects...these luxurious outdoor pieces come with artistically designed canopies...bravo!


This one is my favorite! Pure genius and creative excellence!! I'd leave you to make the rest of my unsaid comments.....fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment